Westfield to roll out 'I was there' Olympics campaign
The Westfield Group will launch an outdoor and digital campaign with the strapline 'I was there' to support its tier-three sponsorship of the London 2012 Games.
The company, which owns shopping centres in London’s Shepherd’s Bush and near the Olympics site at Stratford, will run ads themed on where people were during great moments from the Games. The campaign will launch in May.
Separately, Westfield is also preparing a push to flag up its fashion credentials. The promotion will focus on QR codes and touch-screen ‘styling cubes’.
Customers can choose various fashion items from the cubes, housed in Westfield shopping centres, and drag them on to a personalised ‘mood board’.
They will also be able to share and compare outfits on Westfield London’s Facebook gallery, as well as on their own Facebook and Twitter pages.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...