Gü runs personal cooking class competition with head chef
Gü, the dessert brand, is running a social media competition offering the chance to win a personal cooking class from head chef Fred to promote the brand's new cookbook.
Gu Facebook page: competition for a masterclass
Publicis Chemistry has created the competition that will run on Facebook and ask people to like the Gü Facebook page and fill in an entry form to stand a chance of winning.
Gü will drive interest in the competition by posting recipes from the Chocolate Cookbook, published by Harper Collins, on Facebook to give a glimpse into the book’s content. Additional advertising on Facebook will drive traffic to the brand’s competition.
Gü has previously run a teaser competition ahead of the launch of the book that featured a prize giveaway of five signed copies of the book. The latest activity fits into the brand’s wider "daily decadence" strategy. David Prideaux was the executive creative director on the project, while Seb Hill was the art director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...