PROMOTIONAL FEATURE: If you are a digital marketer who wants to do the very best for your brand and online marketing, then you need Digital Bytes. These essays offer a one stop-shop for cutting edge thinking and ideas on digital marketing.
Whilst real time bidding has created a significant step-change in the technology used for adserving and is proving to unlock significantly more revenue for publishers, it does not eliminate all of the issues that premium publishers have been grapplin...
The first scene from a movie, the first notes of a song, the first words in a book--all set the tone and can encourage you to keep watching, listening and reading.
Best-in-class companies, such as Travelocity, which acquired lastminute.com in 2005, are maximising their multi-channel marketing efforts and are seeing their customers spending 30% to 50% more than their single-channel counterparts*.
Google Alerts has featured prominently in top ten (or top 36) lists across the internet as an effective tool for a brands' online monitoring efforts.
Once, marketing was confined to a few well understood vehicles, such as advertising, direct mail and public relations, where creativity was key. But this universe where marketing was considered more of an art than a science is long gone, giving way ...
M-Commerce is live and kicking
Brandwatch is in a unique position in the social media monitoring space. Many of our clients run social media strategy for pan-European accounts - making it essential to track their brands across many different languages. Here are a list of six point...
Attention spans are shrinking. As millions of websites soon become billions, it becomes more and more difficult to hold the interests of online shoppers. Increasing competition has resulted in consumers visiting multiple sites before purchasing, no...
Can you remember a world before Amazon? Remember the days when you had to physically go shopping to find the cheapest shop, or traipse up and down your local high street, restricted by the availability of local pricing.
For online retailers, marketing efforts are almost solely tied to one incredibly important moment - the purchase. Once shoppers take that desired step, important, triggered emails such as purchase confirmations and shipping updates usually follow. Th...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)