Clarins goes for direct sales with digital rollout
Clarins Group, the private cosmetics company, has launched a UK online store as part of a global rollout of transactional mobile and online sites.
Clarins: bolsters digital offering
Clarins is launching ecommerce sites for its own brand and brands under the Clarins Fragrance Group, including Thierry Mugler and Azzaro, across 16 countries and in multiple languages.
The sites, created by eCommera, include UK and US online stores and have already been launched for brands Thierry Mugler, Clarins US and a series of non-transactional brand sites.
Laurent Malaveille, senior vice president, digital, CRM and e-commerce at Clarins Group, said: "We have successfully launched or re-launched many brand websites in 2011, and are confident we will continue to do so in 2012.
"This agility is possible only because we invested in a partnership combining the Clarins group, a single, powerful yet flexible, digital commerce platform, and the development and support expertise of eCommera.
"This combination means we have an excellent foundation to support all our brands, in all countries, on all devices with the ability to drive a range of initiatives like pure play ecommerce, drive-to-store and loyalty programs. We believe this is a strong asset for our brands."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...