Nationwide launches Select credit card
Nationwide is launching a credit card called Select, with an integrated campaign positioning it as the only card customers need in their wallet.
Nationwide: unveils Select credit card
The building society is launching the card under its 'We're On Your Side' strategy as it seeks to acquire new customers for the Select card from the customer base for its FlexAccount, which is available to those who pay in at least £750 a month.
Direct mail, email and statement insert activity created by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will launch today (16 February) to support the acquisition drive.
The card offers 0% interest on purchases for 18 months, unlimited commission-free purchases abroad, 0% balance transfers for 17 months and 0.5% cash back on all purchases.
Alastair Pegg, head of brands and marketing at Nationwide, said the card underlined the brand's commitment to the 'We're On Your Side' positioning.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)