Nationwide launches Select credit card
Nationwide is launching a credit card called Select, with an integrated campaign positioning it as the only card customers need in their wallet.
Nationwide: unveils Select credit card
The building society is launching the card under its 'We're On Your Side' strategy as it seeks to acquire new customers for the Select card from the customer base for its FlexAccount, which is available to those who pay in at least £750 a month.
Direct mail, email and statement insert activity created by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will launch today (16 February) to support the acquisition drive.
The card offers 0% interest on purchases for 18 months, unlimited commission-free purchases abroad, 0% balance transfers for 17 months and 0.5% cash back on all purchases.
Alastair Pegg, head of brands and marketing at Nationwide, said the card underlined the brand's commitment to the 'We're On Your Side' positioning.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London