Ladbrokes bolsters eCRM to cope with diversifying platforms
Ladbrokes is looking to improve its digital capabilities with an eCRM push designed to cope with the complexity caused by the increasing range of online platforms through which customers interact with it.
Ladbrokes ad: betting on improving customer interaction across platforms
The betting and gaming firm is aiming to improve the targeting of its email and mobile communications by hiring consumer insight firm Sky IQ.
Ladbrokes will task Sky IQ with working across all its offerings, including sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo and games products such as 'Deal or No Deal'.
The changes follow a reorganisation of the business by chief executive Richard Glynn with the goal of providing a clearer customer proposition.
A restructure saw Ladbrokes split into customer experience, channels and products divisions, with customer experience being led by Stephen Vowles.
Wendy Collins, director of customer acquisition and customer development at Ladbrokes, said that as a result of the reorganisation the company has "become a lot more focused in terms of our overall customer experience".
Ladbrokes is hoping the hiring of Sky IQ will enable it to offer a consistent proposition through all platforms.
Collins said: "If a customer plays a game online it is about recognising that and offering them a similar or enhanced experience in the mobile space."
A key objective is recognising the device the person is using and ensuring customers can access the same promotions across any platform.
Sky IQ will also work on the retail experience by helping to improve the Ladbrokes’ Odds On reward card.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...