Co-op seeks shop for £3m direct marketing
The Co-operative Group is seeking an agency to handle its £3 million direct marketing account.
The Co-operative: DM review
The full scope of the pitch is still being finalised but, in the past, the majority of The Co-op's DM has focused on its Membership card. The card offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with agencies including TDA and Refinery on DM. Amaze and Rapp Edinburgh currently handle its digital design.
The DM overhaul follows The Co-op's £50 million advertising review earlier this year, which resulted in the appointment of Leo Burnett after a pitch against Now and CHI & Partners.
The Co-op is re-evaluating its "good for everyone" strapline following the review. The group is now trialling the straplines "You and Us. The Co-operative" and "Here for you for life", according to Marketing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- SEO Account Director - Fast growing Media Agency Norton Leigh Up to £50k + benefits, London
- Group Account Director AF Selection £Competitive package, West Midlands
- Senior Data and Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £45,000 + bens, Central London
- Business Director - Data Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, London