BSkyB divides £25m direct brief between three shops
BSkyB has split the bulk of its £25 million direct marketing account between Elvis, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and Inferno.
Sky: direct marketing account has been split into five categories
A review of the business began in March and was handled by the company's procurement department.
The business has been divided into five lots comprising direct, digital, retail, strategy and experiential. It is not clear at this stage which agency will handle which part.
The majority of Sky's DM was previously overseen by the SapientNitro-owned Digital and Direct, which has worked on the business for the past 13 years.
However, Sky has also worked with other DM agencies on a project basis and, in 2011, completed a year-long digital advertising roster review. This resulted in the appointment of agencies including 20:20, Elvis, Brothers and Sisters, Efficient Frontier and its ad shop, WCRS.
DAD's most recent work for Sky focused on its tie-up with The O2 in London, which offers Sky customers exclusive privileges, events and access to the backstage bar. Activity included press and customer magazine ads, banners and e-mails.
Earlier this month, Sky ran a TV ad, by WCRS, that appeared to rewind and replay other commercials including one for Ginger Pig sausages to showcase its Sky+ offering.
A Sky spokesman said: "We're still in the final stages of the process, and are not able to confirm the roster."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...