BSkyB divides £25m direct brief between three shops
BSkyB has split the bulk of its £25 million direct marketing account between Elvis, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and Inferno.
Sky: direct marketing account has been split into five categories
A review of the business began in March and was handled by the company's procurement department.
The business has been divided into five lots comprising direct, digital, retail, strategy and experiential. It is not clear at this stage which agency will handle which part.
The majority of Sky's DM was previously overseen by the SapientNitro-owned Digital and Direct, which has worked on the business for the past 13 years.
However, Sky has also worked with other DM agencies on a project basis and, in 2011, completed a year-long digital advertising roster review. This resulted in the appointment of agencies including 20:20, Elvis, Brothers and Sisters, Efficient Frontier and its ad shop, WCRS.
DAD's most recent work for Sky focused on its tie-up with The O2 in London, which offers Sky customers exclusive privileges, events and access to the backstage bar. Activity included press and customer magazine ads, banners and e-mails.
Earlier this month, Sky ran a TV ad, by WCRS, that appeared to rewind and replay other commercials including one for Ginger Pig sausages to showcase its Sky+ offering.
A Sky spokesman said: "We're still in the final stages of the process, and are not able to confirm the roster."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)