Wunderman scoops EDF Energy direct account
Wunderman has won the direct marketing account for EDF Energy after an 11-month pitch process.
EDF: has appointed Wunderman
The business moves from Archibald Ingall Stretton, which had worked on the account since 2008. The review was called by Martin Stead, the EDF marketing director, and run by the Marketing Agencies Association.
AIS was responsible for a campaign that featured a giant zoetrope – a device that produces the illusion of motion – to promote EDF’s Thank Yous website, which ran earlier this year. The campaign included online, eCRM and direct mail.
AIS lost the digital ad account in a separate review, which concluded earlier this year, to AKQA.
Steve Stretton, a founding partner at AIS, said: "We are obviously disappointed by EDF’s decision but, unfortunately, statutory reviews are a routine part of our industry. And, after a wonderful relationship that’s spanned over four-and-a-half years, we’ll be parting ways on a high."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London