Wunderman scoops EDF Energy direct account
Wunderman has won the direct marketing account for EDF Energy after an 11-month pitch process.
EDF: has appointed Wunderman
The business moves from Archibald Ingall Stretton, which had worked on the account since 2008. The review was called by Martin Stead, the EDF marketing director, and run by the Marketing Agencies Association.
AIS was responsible for a campaign that featured a giant zoetrope – a device that produces the illusion of motion – to promote EDF’s Thank Yous website, which ran earlier this year. The campaign included online, eCRM and direct mail.
AIS lost the digital ad account in a separate review, which concluded earlier this year, to AKQA.
Steve Stretton, a founding partner at AIS, said: "We are obviously disappointed by EDF’s decision but, unfortunately, statutory reviews are a routine part of our industry. And, after a wonderful relationship that’s spanned over four-and-a-half years, we’ll be parting ways on a high."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior PM UX and Design Source £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London