V05 renews partnership with FHM's '100 Sexiest Women in the World'
V05 Extreme Style, the Unilever-owned hair product brand, has renewed its partnership with the campaign from Bauer Media's FHM to discover the 100 sexiest women in the world.
V05: hair product brand partners with FHM to seek for the world's 100 sexiest women
This is the third consecutive year V05 Extreme Style has partnered with the campaign. The partnership will run across print, TV, online, radio, retail and social media platforms, culminating in the FHM 100 Sexiest Party in May 2013.
There will be a TV ad on Bauer Media-backed 4Music, which was produced by Signal TV, and radio spots on Kiss and stations in the city-based Bauer Place portfolio, such as Key 103 and Metro Radio.
FHM will seek to extend the campaign online by encouraging people to vote for the sexiest women on FHM.com and enter the competition to win a date to the party via FHM's Facebook page.
Bauer Media will put the campaign together in-house and it will be promoted on social media. A spokesman for Bauer Media said that in 2012, #fhm100sexiest trended on Twitter throughout the day when the winners were revealed.
This year, Rob Walsh and Lydia Dewdney-Pala at Bauer Media, Richard Whitty and Joe Assheton at Unilever, and Shan Magnusson at Mindshare brokered the deal.
Rimi Atwal, publishing director, Bauer Media, said: "The '100 Sexiest' franchise is a unique and powerful FHM sub-brand and our enhanced social media campaign this year will ensure it resonates with more mainstream men than ever before."
Joe Assheton, assistant brand manager, VO5, said: "The partnership provides a great platform for us to engage with our guys, by co-creating great content, introducing our new Extreme Style shampoos, and even giving them the chance to accompany one of the sexiest women in the world to the legendary 100 Sexiest Party."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...