AMV BBDO tops Big Won 2011 creative awards rankings
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO was the most-awarded UK agency and BBDO the most-awarded network of 2011, according to The Directory Big Won Creativity Rankings.
AMV: produced award-winning TV campaign for the Metropolitan Police
AMV was ranked as the top UK agency for total creativity and the sixth most-awarded agency in the world.
The global awards ranking scheme compiles 4,048 campaign created by 1,302 agencies.
AMV's ‘Who Killed Deon?’ work for the Metropolitan Police was the most-awarded TV campaign in the world and in the UK, and topped the UK digital campaign rankings.
The world's most-awarded agency was BBDO New York, pushing Almap BBDO Sao Paolo into second place, while the most-awarded campaign was a print ad, 'Heaven and Hell' for Samsonite by JWT Shanghai.
DDB London was the second highest-ranked UK agency for overall creativity and also the highest-ranked agency in digital and fifth in direct, in addition to its customary strength in TV and press.
The direct category was headed by Proximity London.
|Top 5 UK agencies|
|5||Wieden + Kennedy London|
|Top 5 agencies in the world|
|1||BBDO New York|
|2||AlmapBBDO Sao Paolo|
|4||Jung von Matt Hamburg|
|5||Colenso BBDO Auckland|
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...