Four Seasons Hotels calls review of global accounts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is holding a review of its global advertising, media and CRM accounts.
Four Seasons: reviewing advertising, media and CRM
The luxury hotel group is using AAR as the intermediary in the process, which is being co-ordinated from Four Seasons hubs in Toronto, Singapore and Geneva.
Four Seasons, which operates 86 hotels in 35 countries, including two in London, could appoint separate agencies to handle each account or a single advertising holding company.
The appointed agency or agencies will be responsible for handling the chain's global advertising, working across its global brand, local marketing, CRM, creative design and media.
Four Seasons does not currently have a retained global agency. In the past, it has used a variety of local agencies including Mainspring in Australia and Mullen in the US.
In addition to global advertising activity, the ad account is expected to include tactical work for local hotels and support for new projects, of which Four Seasons has more than 50 in development.
Four Seasons is also keen to appoint a CRM specialist to explore ways in which it can increase spend levels and loyalty among customers.
Media agency sources estimated that Four Seasons' above-the-line global media spend is around £20 million.
The hotel group was established in 1960 and targets both business and leisure travellers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...