Olly Foot appointed MD at MRM Meteorite
MRM Meteorite has strengthened its senior management team with the appointment of Olly Foot as its managing director.
Foot: returns after a spell at Carlson Marketing
Foot, who returns to MRM after a spell at Carlson Marketing, will oversee the day-to-day running of the recently merged agency.
He will report to the chief executive, Debbie Smith, and the chairman, Hugh Bishop, who ran the independent agency Meteorite before its merger with MRM in November last year.
MRM's former chief executive Mike Cornwell left the agency after the merger.
Foot was Carlson's managing director before its rebrand as Aimia in October last year.
Before that, he worked at MRM for eight years as the director of data planning, client services director and then as a managing partner.
Foot said: "The merger of MRM and Meteorite provides an exciting opportunity to help develop a unique agency that combines the best in creativity, digital and data."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London