Tourism Ireland calls direct marketing pitch
Tourism Ireland is reviewing its £2 million direct marketing account.
Tourism Ireland: Indicia currently handles the business
The statutory review is being handled directly by the tourist body's marketing department. Tourism Ireland is looking to appoint an agency in July, with work commencing in October.
The appointed agency will be responsible for promoting Ireland in the UK through direct marketing, digital marketing, social media and strategic planning over a three-year period.
Indicia, the Bristol-based data and direct marketing agency, currently handles the business. The agency was responsible for work that won the Grand Prix at the DMA Awards in December last year.
The social media campaign invited the UK couple Nick and Sam to tour Ireland by car for seven days with interaction from Twitter and Facebook users.
Separately, Tourism Ireland continues to look for an agency to handle its US direct marketing account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London