Agencies line up for Asda CRM business
Asda is reviewing its customer relationship marketing and experiential activity.
Asda: sent out RFI to agencies
The supermarket giant has sent out an RFI to agencies interested in pitching for the business, in a process being handled directly by the client.
Asda’s recent CRM campaigns have revolved around voucher giveaways.
The supermarket made its first move towards loyalty-driven marketing with the launch of a voucher initiative in October 2010.
With an aim to reward customers in the run-up to Christmas, the voucher book contained £40 worth of tokens for spend over £40.
Asda also handed out "thank you" vouchers to customers late last year.
The brand’s above-the-line advertising account is handled by Saatchi & Saatchi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London