Agencies line up for Asda CRM business
Asda is reviewing its customer relationship marketing and experiential activity.
Asda: sent out RFI to agencies
The supermarket giant has sent out an RFI to agencies interested in pitching for the business, in a process being handled directly by the client.
Asda’s recent CRM campaigns have revolved around voucher giveaways.
The supermarket made its first move towards loyalty-driven marketing with the launch of a voucher initiative in October 2010.
With an aim to reward customers in the run-up to Christmas, the voucher book contained £40 worth of tokens for spend over £40.
Asda also handed out "thank you" vouchers to customers late last year.
The brand’s above-the-line advertising account is handled by Saatchi & Saatchi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...