Lida bulks up creative department
Lida has hired creative team Andy O'Carroll and Spencer White to work primarily on its Ikea account, as part of a number of new appointments.
Nicky Bullard: creative director, Lida
The duo will report to creative director Nicky Bullard.
Before joining the direct agency, O'Carroll and White freelanced at agencies including CMW and Antidote. They had previously worked at DDB across key clients such as VW, Harvey Nichols and Tropicana.
Paul Grizzel is also joining the team from AMV as senior digital art director and Laura Buckenham, who has worked at agencies including DDB and Rapier, has been hired as a copywriter.
Other hires include writer Laurence Bushell and digital designer Thomas Lesselliers, both from AIS, and designer Tom Widdrington, from Gyro.
Bullard said: "We have high creative ambitions this year and Andy and Spencer, for example, are the perfect fit for us – ridiculously talented, genuinely integrated and most definitely hungry to take the work to an ever higher level."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...