IAA launches global ad competition with live Canon Europe brief
The International Advertising Association has launched its annual global competition for undergraduate marcomms students.
Canon Europe: creates brief for IAA student competition
The competition forms part of the IAA's ongoing commitment to education in marketing communications and showcases the talents and skills of the next generation of industry professionals.
This year, the competition's global brief has been developed with Dentsu London and client Canon Europe.
Canon is asking for a "game changing brand campaign that disrupts the category and breaks all conventions".
James Gregory, consumer imaging campaign manager at Canon Europe, said: "This is the first time we have allowed a brief out into the market and we're very excited to see the ideas that will come out of it."
Canon Europe's brief and supporting documents will be available to registered students teams via the IAA Global website. www.iaaglobal.org.
Alan Rutherford, chairman and world president of InterAd 2011, said: "This is an outstanding initiative and demonstrates the IAA's commitment towards developing young talent. Our thanks go to both Canon and Dentsu for their tremendous support."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London