IAA launches global ad competition with live Canon Europe brief
The International Advertising Association has launched its annual global competition for undergraduate marcomms students.
Canon Europe: creates brief for IAA student competition
The competition forms part of the IAA's ongoing commitment to education in marketing communications and showcases the talents and skills of the next generation of industry professionals.
This year, the competition's global brief has been developed with Dentsu London and client Canon Europe.
Canon is asking for a "game changing brand campaign that disrupts the category and breaks all conventions".
James Gregory, consumer imaging campaign manager at Canon Europe, said: "This is the first time we have allowed a brief out into the market and we're very excited to see the ideas that will come out of it."
Canon Europe's brief and supporting documents will be available to registered students teams via the IAA Global website. www.iaaglobal.org.
Alan Rutherford, chairman and world president of InterAd 2011, said: "This is an outstanding initiative and demonstrates the IAA's commitment towards developing young talent. Our thanks go to both Canon and Dentsu for their tremendous support."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...