College of Law moves media account to TCS Media
The College of Law, which claims to be the UK's longest established post-graduate law school, has moved its media planning and buying account to TCS Media.
The College of Law: hands its media account to TCS Media
The account, worth £750,000, was moved after a four-way pitch with other undisclosed media agencies.
TCS Media, whose other clients include retailers Hamleys and Laura Ashley, will be responsible for helping the College of Law market its new Bachelor of Law degree.
The agency will also be responsible for marketing the college's existing range of training solutions for lawyers, from non-law conversion graduates, through to senior qualified solicitors.
Mandy Eldridge, TCS media manager who led the pitch, said: "We are really looking forward to working with The College of Law. They have some great courses, together with some challenging targets, which is the perfect brief."
TCS will also develop an umbrella strategy that embraces all offline and online work, as well as managing the College of Law’s PPC and search activity.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Developer / PM Digital Gurus £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- RETOUCHER (Fashion, Photoshop, Ecommerce, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, London