College of Law moves media account to TCS Media
The College of Law, which claims to be the UK's longest established post-graduate law school, has moved its media planning and buying account to TCS Media.
The College of Law: hands its media account to TCS Media
The account, worth £750,000, was moved after a four-way pitch with other undisclosed media agencies.
TCS Media, whose other clients include retailers Hamleys and Laura Ashley, will be responsible for helping the College of Law market its new Bachelor of Law degree.
The agency will also be responsible for marketing the college's existing range of training solutions for lawyers, from non-law conversion graduates, through to senior qualified solicitors.
Mandy Eldridge, TCS media manager who led the pitch, said: "We are really looking forward to working with The College of Law. They have some great courses, together with some challenging targets, which is the perfect brief."
TCS will also develop an umbrella strategy that embraces all offline and online work, as well as managing the College of Law’s PPC and search activity.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...