OU invites tenders for £10m account
The Open University is looking for an agency to handle its estimated £10 million advertising and direct marketing accounts.
Open University…pitching advertising and DM accounts
The learning body has issued a statutory tender, which covers all of the brand's creative and strategic marketing activity in the UK and overseas.
Agencies have been given until 7 June to respond to the tender with a request for participation, and a shortlist of agencies is due to be drawn up by the end of next month.
The tender covers two lots; the first focusing on the university's UK and international brand strategy and above-the-line creative work, and the second covering UK direct marketing and customer retention activity.
Agencies can apply for one or both of the lots, with the successful shops being appointed for an initial two-year period.
Currently, Dig for Fire DMG is the incumbent on the university's advertising business, while Rapp Media handles its media planning and buying account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...