OU invites tenders for £10m account
The Open University is looking for an agency to handle its estimated £10 million advertising and direct marketing accounts.
Open University…pitching advertising and DM accounts
The learning body has issued a statutory tender, which covers all of the brand's creative and strategic marketing activity in the UK and overseas.
Agencies have been given until 7 June to respond to the tender with a request for participation, and a shortlist of agencies is due to be drawn up by the end of next month.
The tender covers two lots; the first focusing on the university's UK and international brand strategy and above-the-line creative work, and the second covering UK direct marketing and customer retention activity.
Agencies can apply for one or both of the lots, with the successful shops being appointed for an initial two-year period.
Currently, Dig for Fire DMG is the incumbent on the university's advertising business, while Rapp Media handles its media planning and buying account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social/Digital Strategic Planner - Top Agency Digital Gurus £34000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey