Appointment to view: The University of Lincoln goes viral
With students everywhere receiving their A-Level results and considering university choices, the University of Lincoln has managed to go viral with some unofficial tongue-in-cheek ads. Watch the zombies in action, along with some official promotions by universities.
Lincoln gets a makeover for unofficial university ads
The most popular video aimed at tempting students to part with their cash in return for a top class education, uploaded by filmmaker Tom Ridgewell, has so far had more than one million views on YouTube.
University of Lincoln goes viral with some unofficial ads made by former student Tom Ridgewell
And a few of the official university ads around at the moment hoping to grab the attention of prospective students.
The University of Lincoln vs. Swans - Clearing Advert
University of Sunderland 2011 - featuring Josh Halliday, Journalism
Promotional video for media courses at the University of West London
Promotional video for the University of London - International Programmes
Student Testimonial: Tristan Hyde, Advertising and Marketing at Coventry University
Promotional video for Bournemouth University - The Media School partnership with Red Balloon
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London