London Business School hires The Communications Agency
London Business School has appointed The Communications Agency to handle its advertising and customer communications activity.
London Business School: plans to promote its education programme to students and corporate buyers
The agency was appointed after a pitch process that started in December last year and was conducted through AAR.
TCA's brief covers all on- and offline communications to promote the school's education programme to students and corporate buyers.
London Business School has previously worked with agencies including Gyro and Tequila\London. It appointed Mindshare last year to handle its media planning and buying.
In 2009, the agency Serious Ideas won an IPA Effectiveness Award for its social media campaign for London Business School. The activity focused on recruiting students to a new Masters programme at the school.
Adam Leigh, the chief executive of TCA, said the agency would work with London Business School "to bring to life its new brand message".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Consumer Insight & Innovation Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 + car, Camberley
- Account Director | Digital Nu Creative Talent £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, West London
- Head of Digital Brand Recruitment £55000 - £60000 per annum + car and bonus, Peterborough
- Senior Design Gemini Search £36000.00 per annum, City of London