Preferred party emerges from Donside parley
A "preferred party" has emerged from talks with firms interested in buying Donside Paper Company
A "preferred party" has emerged from talks with firms interested in buying Donside Paper Company (PrintWeek, 19 January).
The firm, which has not been named by administrative receiver PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), is understood to have carried out due diligence on the Aberdeen firm over the past few weeks.
"We are hoping that matters will be concluded by the end of the month, which is when the company is looking to have the finance in place," said a PWC spokesman.
Donside appointed PWC last December after a turbulent period during which Premier Paper took legal action. Chief executive Bill Gore also stepped down after putting together a re-financing package to save the mill.
This article was first published on PrintWeek
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)