Preferred party emerges from Donside parley
A "preferred party" has emerged from talks with firms interested in buying Donside Paper Company
A "preferred party" has emerged from talks with firms interested in buying Donside Paper Company (PrintWeek, 19 January).
The firm, which has not been named by administrative receiver PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), is understood to have carried out due diligence on the Aberdeen firm over the past few weeks.
"We are hoping that matters will be concluded by the end of the month, which is when the company is looking to have the finance in place," said a PWC spokesman.
Donside appointed PWC last December after a turbulent period during which Premier Paper took legal action. Chief executive Bill Gore also stepped down after putting together a re-financing package to save the mill.
This article was first published on PrintWeek
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)