Preferred party emerges from Donside parley
A "preferred party" has emerged from talks with firms interested in buying Donside Paper Company
A "preferred party" has emerged from talks with firms interested in buying Donside Paper Company (PrintWeek, 19 January).
The firm, which has not been named by administrative receiver PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), is understood to have carried out due diligence on the Aberdeen firm over the past few weeks.
"We are hoping that matters will be concluded by the end of the month, which is when the company is looking to have the finance in place," said a PWC spokesman.
Donside appointed PWC last December after a turbulent period during which Premier Paper took legal action. Chief executive Bill Gore also stepped down after putting together a re-financing package to save the mill.
This article was first published on PrintWeek
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...