Full events detail
Connect Europe 2012
- 15 March 2012 to 15 March 2012
- The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
eCircle, Europe's largest email service provider (ESP) today launched its leading pan-European conference for digital marketers, ConnectEurope2012.
Bringing together some of the industry's most innovative thinkers, the world's biggest brands and awe-inspiring speakers; ConnectEurope2012 is the leading digital conference for online marketers. Attendees at this year's event will be able to enjoy inspirational talks from keynote speakers including global sensation Innocent Drinks' co-founder Richard Reed, The World's Greatest Living Explorer, Sir Ranulph Fiennes OBE, and digital illusionist and TED crowd favourite, Marco Tempest as seen on CNN. Also joining this inspiring line-up will be big name brands such as The Football Association, Center Parcs and Bonprix and Emma Barnett, Digital Media Editor at The Daily Telegraph and Digital Journalist of the Year 2011 as well as email specialists Dave Chaffey and Tamara Gielen.
During the course of the day a variety of thought-provoking sessions will run across four theatres. The inspire keynote theatre will offer presentations from industry professionals and well-known personalities. Discover the latest email marketing best practice advice and learn from real-life case studies in the innovate and influence theatres. Learn about integrating technologies from other digital leaders for a complete customer lifecycle in the integrate theatre. Discover how eCircle's market-leading email marketing products can enhance your online marketing and ROI at the insight demo room, where product managers will be on hand throughout the day to provide demonstrations and showcase key features.
In addition to the event's unrivalled keynote speaker line-up, ConnectEurope2012 offers fabulous networking opportunities, hands-on Q&A seminars, and the chance to unwind with an evening's entertainment at eCircle's very own Incognito After-Party.
The conference will be held on Thursday 15th March 2012 at The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London.
Contact: Mrs Lucy Hudson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand and Advertising Manager EMR £57000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- CRM Insight Analyst Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Social Analyst Adam Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, London