Full events detail
- 24 May 2012 to 24 May 2012
- Brand Republic
Before - During - After
One-Day Conference, 24 May, London
PLUS! Separately-Bookable Social Media & Crisis Comms Workshop
23 May, London
Another day, another potential crisis. So would you know what to do if, or when, a crisis hits?
What not to miss:
- Identifying the golden rules for the ultimate crisis comms strategy
- Monitoring and managing social media to detect early warning signs
- Managing the speed of information in the 24/7 social media space
- Working with the key stakeholders and gaining employee engagement
- Working with the legal team during a crisis
- Restoring and enhancing your brands reputation post-crisis
Don't forget to book on at the early bird rate and save up to £200!
Contact: Camilla Brice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...