Full events detail
SMWF Europe 2012
- 27 March 2012 to 28 March 2012
- Six Degrees
- Olympia 2, Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UX
The fourth annual SMWF Europe will be the biggest show yet, gathering around 4000 industry professionals; delivering experience and practical, hands-on guidance from a huge collection of the world's leading marketing and business minds.
This year SMWF includes six conference streams, focusing on the fundamental social media disciplines that our expert industry partners and SMWF community members believe are the key areas of growth and opportunity within the social media space. Free and paid passes are available, visit http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/europe/ for more details.
Contact: Rachel Thomas email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...