Full events detail
The future of branding and brand communication
- 03 May 2012 to 03 May 2012
- BergHind Joseph
The Leathermarket 8.1.1
Weston Street, London
The old model of branding is dead. Organisations can no longer look to a brand as a shield that protects its image and disguises its operations.
Today brands need to be multifaceted; offering business value, sustainability and corporate responsibility. But with this shift, what is the future for brands and brand communication?
Join us for our morning workshop which will address this very idea.
In a series of interactive sessions - designed for those charged with managing a brand - we will discuss what the future is for branding; offering insight into how your brand can prosper in this new world of communication.
Contact: Miss Sophie Hurrell-Smith, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...