Full events detail
- 07 March 2012 to 07 March 2012
DOMP4 - What's new in online
Wednesday 7th March
DOMP4, the networking event for digital marketing professionals, is on Wednesday 7 March, in London. It's networking for anyone in online marketing, designers, copywriters, marketers, web analysts, agencies, website managers, social media gurus, anyone that needs to broaden their network of digital experts.
This event is free to members of our DOMP linkedin group, so save yourself the £20 entry fee and register here: http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=2060610
It will be the 4th Link-up for members of Digital/Online Marketing Professionals - one of the UK's largest online marketing groups on LinkedIn with over 3,000 members. DOMP3 was a huge success. Over 200 digital people came out, purely to meet each other and grow their networks.
DOMP4 is going to be even bigger and even better!
We are going to have 5 Speed Presentations from 5 thought leaders of the digital world.
The theme for the presentation is 'What's new in Digital'. We've got 5 speakers covering 5 topics:
Giles Richardson, Barclays plc - Personalisation Diarmaid Crean, Investec plc - Content Marketing Alex Nikolov, Synthesio - Social Media Matt Ridgway, Profusion - Email Marketing Peter Wallace, Total Media - Media landscape
This will be followed by plenty of time for you to network and get at least 20 quality contacts.
Get your tickets for the event now! http://domp4.eventbrite.com/
Contact: Miss Jane Sherwood, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London
- Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum + benefits, Newmarket