Full events detail
Advertising & Marketing Law conference
- 24 April 2012 to 24 April 2012
- IBC Legal Conferences
Millennium Knightsbridge Hotel
Critical legal and commercial advice for those involved in or advising on advertising and marketing law, topics include:
- The Advertising Codes of Practice
- The Data Protection Directive and its impact
- Social media - including the latest technology and related legal issues
- Risk management for social media
- Best practice advice - including insights from Facebook
- Ambush marketing and the London Olympics
- Branded content, advertiser-funded programming and product placement
- Comparative advertising
- Image rights in different jurisdictions
Benefit from 15 experts, including:
- Guy Parker, Chief Executive, ADVERTISING STANDARDS AUTHORITY (Keynote)
- Brinsley Dresden, Partner Media, Brands and Technology, LEWIS SILKIN (Chairman)
- David Evans, Senior Data Protection Practice Manager, INFORMATION COMMISSIONER'S OFFICE
- Jason Freeman, Legal Director of Consumer Markets Group, OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING
- Luc Delany, European Policy Director, FACEBOOK
- Jamie Barnard, Global Digital Legal Counsel, UNILEVER PLC
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...