Full events detail
Measuring Advertising Performance
- 27 March 2012 to 28 March 2012
Jumeirah Carlton Tower, On Cadogan Place London, SW1X 9PY
Now in its 27th year, Warc's flagship Measuring Advertising Performance conference once again brings together the world's most fascinating thinkers and doers in communications planning, evaluation and metrics.
Over two days, this year's agenda focuses on themes that are crucial to marketing measurement. Hear the latest thinking on new approaches to marketing ROI and the measurement challenges in digital and social media. Delve into marketing analytics and accountability and new and emerging research technologies. Chaired by Roger Parry, the speaker line-up includes industry leaders from Coca Cola, Specsavers, Kraft Foods, Virgin Media, Ogilvy and Kantar Worldpanel.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London