Full events detail
CIPR: Social Media Relations
- 23 May 2012 to 23 May 2012
52-53 Russell Square, London
Social networking platforms have become a mainstream channel for people to engage with each other. Facebook and Twitter are tools that we use to update people on our likes, dislikes and the situations that we are in and locations we are at.
Independent research confirms that 'people spend five times more time on a social networking site than a news site.' Today people get their breaking news from the online communities that they have developed. News outlets are adapting how they research, report and promote news and content. More journalists are on social networking platforms than ever before, using them to research stories, engage with their audiences and promote content to them. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google are some of the tools that they use in their work, allowing PRs to better engage with those in media relations.
This workshop will provide practical insight into how journalists and news outlets use social media for their work and how public relations and communications professionals can engage with them on these platforms.
CIPR-approved trainer: Julio Romo.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London