Full events detail
CIPR: Introduction to podcasting
- 24 May 2012 to 24 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square
Podcasting - on-demand radio and video for the web - is a powerful new way to reach external and internal audiences and attract media coverage. The aim of this course is to introduce delegates to the equipment and skills needed to create punchy multimedia productions that look and sound good. Practical exercises provide hands-on experience with the latest sound recorders and editing software, and a top television news cameraman will demonstrate how to create professional looking video.
CIPR member: £260 + VAT; non-member: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London