Full events detail
CIPR: Introduction to podcasting
- 24 May 2012 to 24 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square
Podcasting - on-demand radio and video for the web - is a powerful new way to reach external and internal audiences and attract media coverage. The aim of this course is to introduce delegates to the equipment and skills needed to create punchy multimedia productions that look and sound good. Practical exercises provide hands-on experience with the latest sound recorders and editing software, and a top television news cameraman will demonstrate how to create professional looking video.
CIPR member: £260 + VAT; non-member: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...