Full events detail
- 09 May 2012 to 09 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square
The most carefully crafted written materials can be ruined by the simplest of errors. Mistakes not only cloud understanding but also embarrass those making them and sully the image of the organisation responsible. This workshop addresses this key aspect of corporate image.
CIPR-approved trainer: Paul Noble.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland