Full events detail
CIPR: PR Writing Skills
- 15 May 2012 to 15 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square
Public relations practitioners at all levels need to communicate successfully through their written work. This workshop examines the principles of effective business writing and applies them to a range of everyday tasks such as press releases, feature articles, letters and emails.
CIPR-approved trainer: Paul Noble.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London