Full events detail
CIPR: Creative writing
- 01 May 2012 to 01 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square
This course enables you to gain new, deeper insights into how to make your copy achieve impact and results. Are you just typing rather than writing? With greater demands on communicators to achieve more, the course helps you invest in one of your core professional skills, your creative writing.
CIPR-approved trainer: Andy Green.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London