Full events detail
CIPR: Writing newsletters and magazines
- 22 May 2012 to 22 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
Company newsletters and magazines are highly flexible marketing tools. This practical one-day course shows delegates how to produce publications that inform and educate shareholders, reassure and persuade customers, recognise and motivate staff, and attract new business.
CIPR-approved trainer: Lorraine Forrest Turner.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge