Full events detail
CIPR: Writing great speeches
- 07 June 2012 to 07 June 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square
This course will teach delegates all the principles of first-class speechwriting. A great speech is the product of an effective partnership between writer and speaker, and delegates will learn how to develop and manage this partnership, and how to write speeches that hold an audience's attention and move people to action. They will practise the ideal process for developing a speech, including research, drafting, editing and reviewing. They will be taught how to develop a theme or thread that runs through the text, and how to develop powerful arguments, compelling language and an appropriate tone for any occasion.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...