Full events detail
CIPR: Writing great speeches
- 07 June 2012 to 07 June 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square
This course will teach delegates all the principles of first-class speechwriting. A great speech is the product of an effective partnership between writer and speaker, and delegates will learn how to develop and manage this partnership, and how to write speeches that hold an audience's attention and move people to action. They will practise the ideal process for developing a speech, including research, drafting, editing and reviewing. They will be taught how to develop a theme or thread that runs through the text, and how to develop powerful arguments, compelling language and an appropriate tone for any occasion.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10
- Account Director - 9 month Maternity contract Gabriele Skelton £50000 per annum, Tunbridge Wells