Full events detail
CIPR: Proposal writing
- 23 May 2012 to 23 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
Following the step-by-step guidelines in this workshop, writing a successful PR proposal becomes a straightforward and logical process. From taking the brief to finalising the plans, this plain English course demonstrates how to pull together a professional, strategic PR campaign.
CIPR-approved trainer: Kerry Savage.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London