Full events detail
CIPR: Selling-in your stories
- 12 June 2012 to 12 June 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square
How do you get a journalist interested in your news release? How do you approach the journalist? This workshop focuses on the importance of having a story the journalist wants, and how to present it as effectively as possible. Delegates will examine various strategies that will help to increase their success rate when selling-in stories to the media. The programme is highly interactive.
CIPR-approved trainer: Caroline Black.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Tomorrow Recruitment £60k - £65k, East London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £38000 - £48000 per annum + Superb Central London Benefits, City of London