Full events detail
CIPR: Working with the media
- 10 May 2012 to 10 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
Media relations is the bedrock of all public relations programmes. Participants will all derive enormous benefit from this lively workshop that concentrates on developing good working relationships with press and broadcast journalists.
CIPR-approved trainer: Caroline Black.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book online, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire