Full events detail
CIPR: Working with the broadcast media
- 03 May 2012 to 03 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
This workshop aims to help participants decide which stories are suitable for TV and radio coverage, show them how to target broadcasters more effectively, and provide a valuable insight into the production requirements.
CIPR-approved trainer: Robert Taylor.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Bespoke Data and Display Reporting Manager Â– Top Client Â– Up to £35k! SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £53000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, City of London