Full events detail
CIPR: Fundamentals of PR strategy
- 15 June 2012 to 15 June 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
An effective PR strategy will flow from, and support, an organisation's corporate plans. This workshop will define a strategic approach to public relations and show how PR is integral to creating and implementing corporate strategy. Particular emphasis is placed on looking at practical ways to create and develop a PR strategy. Aspects of strategic decision-making are covered and time will be spent examining recent case studies, as well as delegates' experiences and requirements.
CIPR-approved trainer: Dr Jon White.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...