Full events detail
CIPR: Fundamentals of PR strategy
- 15 June 2012 to 15 June 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
An effective PR strategy will flow from, and support, an organisation's corporate plans. This workshop will define a strategic approach to public relations and show how PR is integral to creating and implementing corporate strategy. Particular emphasis is placed on looking at practical ways to create and develop a PR strategy. Aspects of strategic decision-making are covered and time will be spent examining recent case studies, as well as delegates' experiences and requirements.
CIPR-approved trainer: Dr Jon White.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London