Full events detail
- 27 June 2012 to 27 June 2012
- Windpower Monthly
- Wolverton House
11-17 Wolverton Gardens
Minimising negative perceptions of the wind industry - Effective communication strategies - Best-practice stakeholder management - Better community engagement
Designed to help you ensure you are communicating the right messages, to the right people, through the right channels at the right time, hot-button topics to be covered on the day include:
- Successful Stakeholder Management: From local to national to international decision-makers, what is effective whilst staying within the boundaries of the law?
- Effective Community Engagement: How best to engage local communities in the industry as a whole and individual projects in particular
- Countering Industry Opposition & Misinformation: How can you stem the influence of anti-wind groups and ensure the myths being sent out are successfully busted?
- Understanding & Managing Media: Question a panel of journalists to find out what can you do as a communicator to work more effectively with the press and get positive stories covered online and in print
- Does Social Media Work For Wind? Facebook, Twitter, Blogs - how can they really be valuable for talking about wind?
To see the full agenda please CLICK HERE
Plus! Don't miss the post-event workshop: Using Social Media In The Wind Sector Workshop
Get practical advice on how to use social media on the ground to engage and influence the media, public and decision-makers on 28 June.
CLICK HERE to book early and save up to £100!
Contact: Camilla Brice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London