Full events detail
- 27 June 2012 to 27 June 2012
- Windpower Monthly
- Wolverton House
11-17 Wolverton Gardens
Minimising negative perceptions of the wind industry - Effective communication strategies - Best-practice stakeholder management - Better community engagement
Designed to help you ensure you are communicating the right messages, to the right people, through the right channels at the right time, hot-button topics to be covered on the day include:
- Successful Stakeholder Management: From local to national to international decision-makers, what is effective whilst staying within the boundaries of the law?
- Effective Community Engagement: How best to engage local communities in the industry as a whole and individual projects in particular
- Countering Industry Opposition & Misinformation: How can you stem the influence of anti-wind groups and ensure the myths being sent out are successfully busted?
- Understanding & Managing Media: Question a panel of journalists to find out what can you do as a communicator to work more effectively with the press and get positive stories covered online and in print
- Does Social Media Work For Wind? Facebook, Twitter, Blogs - how can they really be valuable for talking about wind?
To see the full agenda please CLICK HERE
Plus! Don't miss the post-event workshop: Using Social Media In The Wind Sector Workshop
Get practical advice on how to use social media on the ground to engage and influence the media, public and decision-makers on 28 June.
CLICK HERE to book early and save up to £100!
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...