Full events detail
CIPR: PR on a low budget
- 08 May 2012 to 08 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square
Running a successful public relations campaign within a small team and on a limited budget can be a challenge for many PR practitioners. This need not be a problem. Low budget PR campaigns can be highly effective when they are coupled with creativity, tenacity and a knowledge of how to exploit editorial media.
CIPR-approved trainer: Kerry Savage.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London