Full events detail
CIPR: Creativity in PR
- 11 May 2012 to 11 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
Creativity is a vital skill in the public relations profession, yet most people in the industry have not received any training in this area. Nor do they understand how creativity works and how creative performance can be improved dramatically. Packed with practical advice and based on delegates' own real-life challenges, the workshop will demonstrate that even the least creative can improve their creative abilities, and can manage the creative dimension of their work.
CIPR-approved trainer: Andy Green.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London