Full events detail
CIPR: Creativity in PR
- 11 May 2012 to 11 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
Creativity is a vital skill in the public relations profession, yet most people in the industry have not received any training in this area. Nor do they understand how creativity works and how creative performance can be improved dramatically. Packed with practical advice and based on delegates' own real-life challenges, the workshop will demonstrate that even the least creative can improve their creative abilities, and can manage the creative dimension of their work.
CIPR-approved trainer: Andy Green.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...