Full events detail
CIPR: Crisis communications
- 12 June 2012 to 12 June 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
Through discussion of the nature of crises, examination of case studies and practical exercises, the session highlights the importance of communication and some practical techniques for successful operational management of a major incident.
CIPR-approved trainer: Jonathan Boddy.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London