Full events detail
CIPR: Account management
- 28 May 2012 to 28 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
Time spent on account management can absorb almost half of an agency's activities and plays a major role in delivering successful PR campaigns. A strong focus is placed on developing the interpersonal and strategic skills needed to build long term and profitable client relationships.
CIPR-approved trainer: Maud Davis.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London