Full events detail
CIPR: Pitching to win new business
- 04 May 2012 to 04 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
There are no second chances when it comes to pitching so it is critical that you know how to prepare, structure, and conduct a pitch that wins new business.
This comprehensive and practical workshop provides training and advice on every step of the pitching process from the planning stage through to the delivery and closing of the pitch.
Using case study examples, the workshop will illustrate what makes a good pitch and allow you to examine the contributing factors behind those that are unsuccessful.
A strong and skilled pitching team is key and this course will explore the concept of pitch coaching to help you increase your agency's success rate.
CIPR-approved trainer: Oliver Hickson.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...