Full events detail
CIPR: Pitching to win new business
- 04 May 2012 to 04 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
There are no second chances when it comes to pitching so it is critical that you know how to prepare, structure, and conduct a pitch that wins new business.
This comprehensive and practical workshop provides training and advice on every step of the pitching process from the planning stage through to the delivery and closing of the pitch.
Using case study examples, the workshop will illustrate what makes a good pitch and allow you to examine the contributing factors behind those that are unsuccessful.
A strong and skilled pitching team is key and this course will explore the concept of pitch coaching to help you increase your agency's success rate.
CIPR-approved trainer: Oliver Hickson.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London