Full events detail
CIPR: Managing print and design projects (Half-day workshop)
- 13 April 2012 to 13 April 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
This course is designed for those who wish to make sense of the jargon associated with print production, so that they can successfully brief and manage the production of print literature whilst gaining an understanding of key design principles.
CIPR-approved trainer: Maud Davis.
CIPR members: £175 + VAT; non-members: £235 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London