Full events detail
CIPR: Making movies for the web
- 28 June 2012 to 28 June 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
Video is a powerful way of communicating your message to your target audience, with a huge range of applications in internal and external relations, sales, PR and training. But it needs to look good to be effective. Guided by an ex-BBC television producer, on this one day course you will discover the simple secrets of producing quality video that looks professional.
CIPR-approved trainer: John Venables.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London