Full events detail
CIPR: Making line managers better communicators
- 16 May 2012 to 16 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
Increasingly communicators are looking to improve the quality of line manager communicators. supervisors and local leaders can play a vital role in explaining an organisations' message: but are often poor performers. Through case studies and discussion, the day will help delegates identify where they can make a difference and plan improvements.
CIPR-approved trainer: Liam Fitzpatrick.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT Non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath